NOW HIRING: GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR DIGITAL MARKETING (PART-TIME)
Helium Agency is looking for a part-time Graphic Designer for Digital Marketing (1-3 years experience) to work directly with our digital marketing team and our clients.
Helium Agency is a digital marketing and advertising agency located in the heart of downtown Durham, North Carolina. Our clients are mainly in the sports industry, particularly baseball and softball. We provide a wide range of services for our clients, including social media management, paid advertising, email marketing, sponsorship procurement/management, website management, and business consulting.
We are a fast-growing company, in a fast-paced industry. The ideal candidate would have a great eye for social media graphic design, particularly in the world of sports, and possess the ability to complete quality work in a timely manner. This position requires a great communicator, both in-person and virtually.
- Design compelling, consistent creative assets for our client’s social media channels.
- Communicate with account managers and clients about design requests, edits, and final delivery.
- Ensure that all graphics are developed, delivered, and published on time across all platforms and channels.
- Accommodate internal design requests.
- Perform other design duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of recent graphic design experience, particularly for social media
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, and/or comparable programs.
- Strong design skills and an eye for “scroll-stopping” social media graphic design
- Creativity with the ability to follow brand guidelines with attention to detail.
- A strong sense of urgency for pending deadlines.
- Must have a grasp of social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and preferably TikTok.
- Knowledge of the sports industry, particularly baseball and softball.
- Experience with social media video editing is preferred but not required. (Adobe Premiere, AdobePremiere Rush, and/or comparable programs.)
- Please provide web links, a portfolio of previous work, and/or personal handles when submitting your resume.
This is a part-time position that has the potential to turn into a full-time position in the next 6-8 months. We’d prefer a local candidate (within the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC area) but would consider a remote situation for the right candidate.
Compensation and Hours:
- $16-$20 per hour depending on experience.
- 25-35 hours per week (5 to 7 hours per day) depending on experience, skill, and availability.
- If local, we prefer the candidate to be in the office at least 2 days per week, preferably Monday and Wednesday.